Welcome to our website

Welcome to the YoVillians, please enjoy your stay.  This website is made just for YoVillians, the largest mafia on YoVille.

Visitor's notice

If anyone has any suggestion please feel free to let me know leave it on the message boards or talk to me in the game Juicey YoVillian is the name.

At this point in time YoVillians are on good terms with all the other gangs, although YoGz Lion Hart has declared war on YoVillians lay low unless they start something with you.  IF THEY WANT WAR WE CAN GIVE THEM WAR!!!!

News

Trades

11/16/2008 17:41
The new way the trades are setup are both parties have to trade something even if it is only one coin.  They did this to try to prevent fake coin scammers from striking again.  Hopefully it works. If anyone has any news post it on the message boards
>>

Our Team Section

11/15/2008 07:56
I am wanting to do mini interviews with YoVillians, and post the interview and a pic in the Our Team Section please let me know if u would like to be featured.
>>

Fake Coin Scammers

11/15/2008 06:57
Watch out the fake coin scammers, the fake coins trade just like real coins, but you will not receive them.  (Example of noticing a fake coin is:  Joe is trying to sell a stage for 200k Jill agrees to pay 200k for the stage, In the trade window if the coins jump directly to what you and...
>>

Search site

© 2008 All rights reserved.